After a lot of sanding, was able to get three coats of primer on. Hopefully tomorrow with a little wet sanding we can start to paint the hull. Still need to give lower hull (actually the upper, but boat is upside down) another coat of resin.
Got two coats of paint on, with just one more. Sanding between coats to try to get a nice shine.
Added on clear gloss coat. Now all ready to be turned over and placed on the trailer.
I first placed some 2x4s down then a pair of 4x8 plywood sheets. Also I removed the pegs holding the frame guide to the ground.
Once one its side, we removed the frame guide. Lucky we had unscewed the boat from the guide when we were putting the plywood bottom on, otherwise we would have been in trouble.
Boat is right side up and waiting to be pulled onto the trailer. Will install the eye bolt so can wench it onto the trailer.
Terry is just eager to be first one inside the boat.
Boat was suprisingly easy to get onto the trailer. Especially witht he wench helping.
Here is Wayne holding the wheel to show the size of the wheel to the boat.
With the tent back in place, it is time to begin the next phase. We will grind and screws poking through the hull and sand area smooth before we coat the interior with resin to seal it.